In the past decades, work has changed dramatically. Yet we are still sent into the new world of work with old, outdated tools, expectations, and strategies. This leaves us ill-equipped in our pursuit of meaningful work that will impact our communities and change the world. The result? Unmet expectations and unfulfilled longings. Not to mention curiosity about how to do the work we sense God calling us to.
Make Work Matter provides a blueprint for a better future. Filled with stories and insights from faithful entrepreneurs and built on solid research, this book will help you
– discover what God is calling you to do in a changing world
– define where you are in this season of work
– embrace what the Bible says (and doesn’t say) about calling
– develop a mindset and habits suited for the new world of work
– reflect on and work out ways that sustain you on the journey
It’s time to close the gap between what you’re doing now and the meaningful work you desire to accomplish. This book will help you chart your own way forward.