In this gathering of engaging, fun stories about the connection between sisters, beloved humor writer Becky Freeman Johnson reveals why a sister is the gift that keeps on giving. Women fortunate enough to be born friends are able to:
- laugh more at life and at themselves
- rest in what they have in common
- glean knowledge from their differences
- walk through life with a built–in confidant
- share the biggest trials and the simplest pleasures
Readers will discover nourishing ways to celebrate friendship, life’s mysteries, and the women who know us best in this selection from Becky’s HeartLite Stories collection.