A grandma is to be revered and celebrated. And beloved author Becky Freeman Johnson does just that with stories from her life as a granddaughter and grandmother. With warmth, insight, and her trademark humor, Becky lifts up these special women who:
- believe wholeheartedly in their children and grandchildren
- become the keeper of stories and memories
- have incomparable strength of spirit and heart
- show the women following them how to live richly
- never tire of talking to or about their grandbabies
Grandmothers and those looking for the perfect way to honor their grandma will treasure this book in Becky’s HeartLite Stories collection.