In It’s Great to Be a Mom, celebrated humor writer Becky Freeman Johnson invites women to take a break, catch their breath, and savor stories of pure joy about the privilege, the labor, and the gift of motherhood. These engaging, short tales lead moms to embrace the:
- habits of highly real moms
- strange miracle of breast feeding
- loss of brain cells when one gains a child
- quest for sleep and romance after kids
- amazing strength of their own mothers
Readers will discover laughter along the motherhood journey and will be eager to give other moms the encouragement found in this selection from Becky’s HeartLite Stories collection.