From her horse farm in Nebraska, Cara Whitney–wife of Dan Whitney (aka “Larry the Cable Guy”)–shares down-to-earth stories about how ordinary people can share their faith in extraordinary ways.
In the midst of uncertain and sometimes frightening times, sharing God’s love with others gives us hope and purpose. With her humorous and often touching stories–many featuring horses, cows, and rascally dogs–Cara Whitney delightfully reminds us that it’s always a good time to share the love of Jesus with your neighbor.
In Fields of Grace, Cara passes on lessons from her amazing animal teachers, such as . . .
- What a barnyard horse brawl shows us about how God uses us in our weaknesses
- How caring for baby calves teaches us the value of letting go
- Why a carriage-pulling pack horse motivates us to be our best selves
- How a dance class inspires us to embrace our identity in Christ
- What a floppy-eared dog tells us about loving our neighbor
With Scripture verses, beautiful photography from the American heartland, and a ribbon marker for finding your place, Fields of Grace is a gorgeous gift for:
- Readers of Cara’s previous book, Unbridled Faith
- Fans of Larry the Cable Guy
- Anyone fascinated by the “simpler life” of farming in rural America
- Animal lovers and photography lovers
- Spiritual seekers interested in a gentle approach to learning more about God
These charming yet powerful stories encourage us to care for others as we grow in our own spiritual journeys. No matter what times we live in, the love of Christ can transform lives–and help each of us to draw closer to Him.