This book is filled with heartwarming stories–30 compelling journeys of faith about men and women from all walks of life who have turned heartaches into hope and setbacks into victory.
Most of the stories are drawn from ordinary everyday folks just like you:
- A Nebraska rancher who survived cancer and heart disease . . . and is now telling others how to break free from a far worse disease: sin
- A wounded warrior who found healing in Christ . . . not to mention a brand-new life!
- A coal miner’s daughter who met Jesus in a West Virginia holler . . . and is committed to following Him to the ends of the earth
With full-color color photos, a presentation page, and a ribbon marker, Country Soul is a thoughtful gift for:
- Horse loversThe Forgotten Life of Eva Gordon
- Believers who need a little faith lift
- Birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day, and Father’s Day
- Friends and loved ones going through difficult times
Refresh your soul as you rediscover that no matter how hard life gets, you can trust God.
Readers of Country Soul will also enjoy Cara Whitney’s previous books, Unbridled Faith and Fields of Grace.